At The Ickworth, we’re always looking to find ways of getting to know, work with and support our local area.
Therefore, we would like to invite you to become a Friend of The Ickworth hotel. This is an exclusive scheme for local residents to experience and enjoy the hotel’s facilities; it’s easy to join and free for our local customers.
Each time you visit and spend more than £20 on food, beverages, treatments or overnight stays, you’ll get a stamp on your card which will earn you a number of treats, from cream tea for two to dinner for two.
How to apply
All you need to do is complete the application at the bottom of the page and we’ll send you your stamp card.
Terms and conditions
- To use your card you need to live within a 20-mile radius of Bury St Edmunds.
- We’ll need you to present your card at the time of payment for us to give you your stamp.
- You can only use one card per booking, per table or per stay.
- If you apply as a family or a group, you’ll receive one card between you and one stamp per visit.
- Only you can use your card, and we’ll ask for proof of identification before you can claim your reward.
- The card is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- If your card is lost or stollen we’ll give you a new one. Unfortunately, unless there’s proof of spend, we’re unable to replace any stamps that were on the lost card.
- The rewards are only redeemable as per the description. For example, if the reward is a lunch for two valued at £20 per person, this doesn’t cover a £40 lunch for more then two people. You can book additional guests at our normal rates.
- Similarly, we can’t transfer a reward or its value to any other product or service at The Ickworth.
- But you are welcome to upgrade your reward and pay the difference.
- Bookings are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to refuse and withdraw cards and to change the offer at any time.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any point.