The Ickworth is the perfect country escape for you to relax and unwind with your best furry friend.
Our Paws Break comes complete with a warm welcome from our hotel dog, Peaches, and all the doggie necessities you need for a restful stay, including:
- Overnight accommodation.
- Breakfast each morning for the whole family
- Dinner each evening*
- Doggie stay and essentials including Pippa & Co. dog bed, feeding bowls, tennis ball, towel and treat
- Four Bears Den sessions, free for 90 minutes per night* or our Breakfast Club is hosted on Wednesdays and Sundays for children ages 18 months to 8 years
- Use of our indoor heated swimming pool, tennis court and bicycle hire
- Access to the National Trust house, gardens and parkland and out of hours access to the Italianate Garden via our private entrance
With an abundance of walks and vistas to enjoy from the doorstep, and a host of dog friendly shops and cafes in the nearby town of Bury St Edmunds, The Ickworth really is the perfect place for a dog friendly break. We’ve even got a dog wash area for mucky pups!
At the end of your walk, enjoy a drink in the lounges or on The Terrace in the sunshine with your doggie curled up by your feet! Or while they’re relaxing in the beautifully styled bedroom, you can enjoy a swim in our indoor heated swimming pool or a relaxing treatment in our Treatment Rooms.
While you enjoy dinner and your pooch is in the bedroom, feel free to use our monitors for peace of mind. We can arrange a dog sitter or the team on Reception will be delighted to look after your pooch – the perfect location for meeting other friendly guests!
Rates start from £339 for a two-night stay.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid from 5th September until 30th June 2022. It’s subject to availability and for new reservations only, excludes school holidays. A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Dinner includes a £28 allowance per adult. Children’s dinners are charged as taken.
- Each stay includes 90 minutes of free childcare for children up to 8 years for each night of your stay. All Den sessions are subject to availability, due to limited number of spaces.
- Please contact the reservations team for more information 0208 0765 555.
- Please note that dogs are asked to be kept on the lead across the National Trust estate because livestock are grazing, and they are not allowed in the Italianate Garden and children’s play grounds.
- In the hotel, dogs are welcome in all our public areas except the dining rooms and Treatment Rooms.