The Ickworth offers the perfect midweek break where you can do as much or as little as you wish.
Whether you’re hoping to explore our 1,800 acre estate or long for overnight relaxation in our tranquil surroundings, your stay will include:
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast each morning for the whole family
- Dinner each evening*
- Four Bears Den sessions, free for 90 minutes per night* or our Breakfast Club is hosted on Wednesdays and Sundays for children ages 18 months to 8 years
- Use of our indoor heated swimming pool, tennis court and bicycle hire
- Access to the National Trust house, gardens and parkland and out of hours access to the Italianate Garden via our private entrance
During the day explore the 1,800 acre National Trust estate by foot or hire one of our bikes to take in the beautiful vistas. Or enjoy the family history and walk around the National Trust house. If you fancy going further afield and discover this beautiful part of the country there’s plenty to choose from.
When it’s time to take it easy, our Treatment Rooms offers a truly relaxing experience with a range of ELEMIS treatments to suit all needs. Then there’s nothing quite like our lounges or The Terrace to unwind with a good book or a glass of fizz. When it’s time to dine, Chef will create a perfect dining experience with mouth-watering dishes for the whole family using locally sourced ingredients where ever possible.
Children will love The Ickworth adventure. From the great outdoors; building dens, exploring the playgrounds and estate, and spotting wildlife. To some fun indoors; the Four Bears Den, our OFSTED registered creche*, children’s library, swimming in our indoor heated pool, table tennis, daily cinema showings and game consoles. Not to mention making lots of new friends!
Rates start from £454 for a two-night stay.
Rates start from £681 for a three-night stay.
Rates start from £908 for a four-night stay.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is subject to availability and for new reservations only, excludes school holidays. A 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- Dinner includes a £28 allowance per adult. In the case of one adult travelling with two children, the package price will include dinner for both children, from the children’s menu, otherwise children’s dinners are charged as taken.
- Each stay includes 90 minutes of free childcare for children up to 8 years for each night of your stay. All Den sessions are subject to availability, due to limited number of spaces.
- Please contact the reservations team for more information 0208 0765 555.