We understand that if the little ones are happy and having a fabulous time, you’re able to relax and truly unwind. Enjoy a well-deserved 2 night break with 4 hours of childcare.
You will have your own Micro Trike by Micro Scooter for the duration of your stay – making it easy and fun to get around the estate, a 30-minute treatment and candlelit dinners - make the most of undisturbed time while we do the baby listening! Our two night break includes:
- 2 hours of childcare for each night’s stay in the Four Bears Den
- A 30-minute beauty treatment in our Treatment Rooms
- Micro Trike by Micro Scooter for you to borrow for your entire stay
- 2 course candlelit dinner on both nights whilst we do the baby listening
- Toddlers eat free with choices from our fresh and tasty children’s menus
- Full use of our Fairy Garden with lots for toddlers to enjoy
- Full use of indoor heated swimming pool and bikes
- All the toddler equipment that you need. Just let us know in advance if you have any specific requirements
- Baby listening is available for Hotel guests only, babysitters can be organised for those who prefer or for those staying in The Lodge at an additional cost (£10 per hour for a minimum of two hours, payable directly to the babysitter)
- Free entry into the National Trust house, gardens, parkland and adventure playground.
Rates from £390 for a two night stay in a Lodge Family Bedroom, and from £430 for a two night stay in a Small Double Bedroom in the main hotel
Terms and Conditions
Please note this advance purchase offer is valid Sunday to Thursday until 19th December 2019. Children stay for free, children over 4 years are charged for meals as taken, supplements apply to larger room categories. Two hours per night stayed complimentary access to the creche is included. This offer is subject to availability and for new reservations only, excludes school holidays. This offer must be pre-paid in full at the time of booking and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Dinner inclusion to the value of £28 per person. Toddlers eat for free (from the children’s menu). For details and pricing on any different scenario, please contact our reservations team on 0208 0765 555.