As with everything we do, children are completely provided for creating time for parents to relax and unwind, while the little ones enjoy little adventurers.
Our two-night break includes:
- 90 minutes of childcare for each night’s stay in the Four Bears' Den
- A 25-minute beauty treatment in our Treatment Rooms
- 2-course candlelit dinner on both nights and make use of our baby listening device
- Toddlers under 2 years eat free with choices from our fresh and tasty children’s menus
- Full use of our Fairy Garden with lots for toddlers to enjoy
- Full use of indoor heated swimming pool and bikes
- All the toddler equipment that you need. Just let us know in advance if you have any specific requirements
- Baby listening devices are available for Hotel guests only, babysitters can be organised for those who prefer or for those staying in The Lodge at an additional cost.
- Free entry into the National Trust house, gardens, parkland and adventure playground.
We know how enormous the family holiday packing list can be, which is why we’ll liaise with you before you even leave home to ensure your room is equipped with every item you need, including cots, nappy bins and bottle warmers.
When you arrive our staff are here to help and we will happily bring fresh milk to your room, and Chef will provide pureed food from 7am to 10pm. Our library has a wonderful collection of children’s books that can be borrowed for bedtime stories or daytime reads.
The National Trust has created a network of all terrain paths around their 1,800-acre estate, so there’s something for all bike abilities and perfect for a stroll with the pushchair. We have a selection of bikes for you to hire and for the smaller explores we’ve got child seats; so the grown-ups do the hard work while they enjoy the view and maybe spot a deer!
The adventures continue with a splash in our perfectly heated indoor swimming pool and the little minnows can borrow our floats and noodles. Discover the Fairy Garden which has tricycles, swings and a trampoline and the National Trust has a fun adventure playground too.
When you’re ready to unwind, the Four Bears’ Den will look after your little ones (babies and children up to 8 years of age) where they’ll play, explore and get creative under the supervision of our brilliant creche team. We offer 90 minutes of free child care for each night of your stay leaving you time to chat, read, take a beauty treatment or enjoy our facilities.
When it’s time to refuel you’ll find family meals packed full of wonderful ingredients to suit all tastes. Or put the children to bed (if you’re staying in the hotel, set-up our video monitor so you can check on your little ones, or we can organise a babysitter if you’re staying in The Lodge) and enjoy a sophisticated adults only dinner. Dine by candlelight, sip vintages and catch-up on some well-deserved time as a couple.
Rates from £515 for a two night stay in a Lodge Family Bedroom, and from £555 for a two night stay in a Small Family Double Bedroom in the main hotel
Terms and Conditions
Please note this offer is valid Sunday to Thursday and available from 5th September until 30th June 2022. Children stay for free, children over 2 years are charged for meals as taken, supplements apply to larger room categories. 90-minutes per night stayed complimentary access to the creche is included. This offer is subject to availability and for new reservations only, excludes school holidays. Dinner inclusion to the value of £28 per person. Toddlers under 2 years old eat for free (from the children’s menu). 30% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking. For details and pricing on any different scenario, please contact our reservations team on 0208 0765 555.